Genuine Original Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT
Out of Stock
For sophisticated wireless flash setups, there is nothing like the new Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT. Facilitating radio controlled, two-way wireless transmission up to 98.4 feet, among up to five groups or fifteen individual Speedlites, the ST-E3-RT represents the next generation in wireless flash systems. With operational controls similar to the new Speedlite 600EX-RT, including diverse flash metering options, and a number of flash modes, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT makes complex lighting setups simple. With a compact design and highly reliable construction, combined with a clearly laid-out information panel and buttons with back lighting and more, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT is an indispensible tool for advanced, professional flash photography.
- Newly-designed wireless system uses 2-way radio wave communication for enhanced communication among master and slave units. Achieves a transmission distance of up to 98.4 ft./30 m, all at a 360 degree angle.
- Up to 5 groups, or 15 individual flashes can be controlled via 1 transmitter.
- Supports E-TTL II flash, manual flash, stroboscopic and auto external flash metering.
- Dot matrix LCD panel displays all pertinent information simultaneously and backlit control panel means easy operation.
- 8 types of custom functions, 3 types of personal functions.
- Improved hot shoe contacts for more reliable information transmission and operation; compact design is approx. 2.65 (w) x 2.42 (H) x 3.05 (D) in.
In The Box
- Canon Genuine Original Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT
Radio transmission wireless Speedlite transmitter
High-Speed Sync provided (EOS-1D X and EOS 5D Mark III Only)
Flash Exposure Confirmation
Flash exposure confirmation lamp lights in green, If it does not light, shooting is not performed with the standard exposure
AF Assist Beam
Approx. 98.4 ft. (30m)
Flash Ratio Control
1:8 - 1:1 - 8:1, power 1/2-stop increments
Transmission Angle: 360¢X all around
Slave Unit SE Mode Cancellation
The test flash button can be pressed to test if the slave units fire or cancel the auto power off status.
AA/LRG Alkaline Batteries x2 (Ni-MH and Lithium batteries can also be used)
Power off after 5 min. of idle operation
2.65 (W) x 2.42 (H) x 3.05 (D) in. / 67.4 (W) x 61.5 (H) x 77.4 (D) mm
3.9 oz. / 110g (excluding battery)