AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 Pro FX Lens for Canon Full Frame Camera Body
ADD TO CART
This new Tokina lens is the first in a new generation of full frame (FX) lenses designed for professional digital SLR cameras like the Canon EOS 5D Mark II and the Nikon D700 and D3x. The 16-28 zoom range gives the professional photographer a super-wide angle of view to get close to subject for dramatic effect or to take in entire scenes.
- NEW Silent DC Motor with GMR senor
- The 16-28 f/2.8 uses a newly developed silent DC motor that allows the lens to focus faster and more quietly then previous generations. The DC motor coupled with a new GMR magnetic AF sensor work together to increase AF Speed.
- Ashperical and Super-low Dispersion glass elements
- A new,56mm in diameter, large sizes aspherical glass element is incorporated into the front lens group, while there are 2 more aspherical elements in the rear group. 3 SD super-low dispersion glass elements are also incorporated through-out the optical design to reduce chromatic aberration, give maximum resolution, more even brightness and distortion correction.
- One-Touch Focus Clutch
- Tokina's exclusive One-touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows the photographer to switch between AF and MF simply by snapping the focus ring forward for AF and back toward the camera to focus
- manually. There is no need to change the AF/MF switch on Nikon camera bodies* and there is no second AF/MF switch on the lens for Canon, everything is accomplished by the focus ring. creep
In The Box
- Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 Pro FX Lens
- Front lens cap
- Rear lens cap
15 Elements in 13 Groups
Angle of view:
107ï¿½X X11"~76.87ï¿½X X
Minimum focus distance:
Lens length :
Lens width :
Canon, Nikon with Full Frame FX sized sensors