Pocket Wizard Power ST4 Receiver for Elinchrom RX Flash Units
ADD TO CART
Important Notice:Due to the recent outbreak of the coronavirus, our delivery time is being affected in Australia, Europe and the United States. Please allow additional time for your order to arrive during this time. You may contact our customer service for further details on the status of your order.
The Pocket Wizard PowerST4 Receiver is designed specifically for Elinchrom RX series lights* and provides remote power control capabilities when paired with an on-camera MiniTT Transmitter or FlexTT Transceiver. Power settings on your flash are adjusted simply by using the flash compensation dial on your camera or add the AC3 ZoneController to get three independent zones of power control capability. Once your flash settings are dialled in, ControlTL PowerTracking allows you to change shutter speed, f-stop and ISO and the system will automatically adjust power levels to maintain proper exposure. The receiver draws power from the flash and so doesn¡¦t need a battery. Using the PocketWizard Utility and USB connection, you can fine-tune the initial power settings, program your modeling light shut-off timing, change channels, or update your firmware. * (NOTE: Ranger RX, Speed and Speed AS require EL-Skyport Transceiver RX Adapter)
- Uses All PocketWizard Channels: The PowerST4 can be programmed as needed with up to 20 ControlTL channels for Manual Power Control, or 32 standard channels for simple triggering.
- Programmable and Upgradeable: Use the PocketWizard Utility with the PowerST4's USB port to program the receiver to any PocketWizard channel and zone.
- Manual Power Control: When the PowerST4 is paired with either the MiniTT1 or FlexTT5 on camera
- Use the AC3 ZoneController to control up to three zones of light with as many lights in each zone as you want. Use the A-B-C zone switch on the PowerST4 to assign the zone.
- HyperSync: HyperSync allows achieving faster X-sync speeds, as fast as 1/8000 second, with full power flash to better freeze action and use wide apertures in bright ambient-light conditions.
In The Box
- Pocket Wizard Power ST4 Receiver for Elinchrom RX Flash
Elinchrom RX Heads