EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM lens
ADD TO CART
Telephoto lens boasting high image quality and carrying ease. With two UD-glass elements and rear focusing to correct aberrations, image delineation is extremely sharp. Background blur is also natural-looking, as was simulated by Canon. The lens comes with a dedicated, detachable hood.
- Compact Telephoto Lens:
- Two UD (ultra-low dispersion) glass elements, combined with rear focusing
- L-Series Quality:
- The lens embodies Canon's highest standards of L-series optics, build
- Large f/2.8 Aperture:
- A maximum aperture of f/2.8 allows for fast, flash-free shooting in low light
- Ultrasonic Focusing:
- A ring-type ultrasonic motor drives autofocus quickly, and in near silence.
- Super Spectra Coating:
- Ensure accurate colour balance and high contrast, suppress flare.
- Passes Distance Information to E-TTL II:
- The lens passes distance information back to the camera's E-TTL II flash
In The Box
- Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM lens
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- EF Lens CD Rom
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
9 elements in 7 groups
Diagonal Angle of View
Rear focusing system with USM
Closest Focusing Distance
1.5m / 4.9ft.
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight
3.3" x 5.4", 1.7 lbs. / 83.2 x 136.2mm, 765g