The Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens is a prime portrait-length lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 85mm when used with Fujifilm APS-C-sized mirrorless digital cameras. A bright f/1.2 maximum aperture greatly benefits selective focus control and also aids in shooting in low-light conditions. The internal focusing system, as well as the use of a stepping AF motor, ensures quiet, smooth, and precise focusing capabilities that are ideal for both still and video applications.
One double-sided aspherical element, two extra-low dispersion elements, and four front-facing convex elements are integrated into the optical design to reduce chromatic aberrations and to benefit overall image clarity and sharpness. An HT-EBC multi-layer coating helps to minimize ghosting and lens flare for higher contrast and an additional coating has been applied to the rear side of the front-most lens element to further reduce ghosting that is common to lens designs with deep concave elements.
- Fujifilm X-Mount
- 85mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- One Double-Sided Aspherical Element
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- HT-EBC Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- Additional Coating on Front Element
- High Speed AF & Inner Focusing Mechanism
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.3'
- Seven-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
In The Box
- Fuji Fujifilm Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 85 mm
Camera Mount Type
Fujifilm X mount
Minimum Focus Distance
2.30' (70 cm)
Approx. 2.88 x 2.74" (73.2 x 69.7 mm)