A portable wireless close-up lighting system designed for Nikon digital SLRs with a built-in flash unit with wireless commander control.
Features Highlight :
- Enables superb closeup lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options.
- Wireless control convenience with amazing portability.
- Comes supplied with two SBR200 Speedlights.
- The SBR-200 offers four independent channels (1, 2, 3, and 4) care available for shooting in competitive wireless environments.
- Flash compensation or flash ratio control available for desired lighting effects.
- SB-900, SB-800, SB-700 and/or SB-600 Speedlights can be combined and controlled for additional creative lighting effects.
- SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander available separately provides compatibility with Nikon iTTL film and digital SLRs without builtin Speedlight commanders including; D3, F6, D60 and D40. The SU800 Wireless Speedlight Commander provides wireless control with SB-900, SB-800, SB-700 and SB600 Speedlights.
- For use with Nikon iTTL SLRs with builtin Speedlights with Commander mode including D700, D7000, D300, D300s, D90.
- Producing desired closeup lighting effects is straightforward and uncomplicated.
- Up to three remote groups (A, B, and C) are available on the SBR200
- SBR200 Wireless Remote Speedlights can be tilted up to 60 degrees to accommodate lenses with short working distances.
- SX1 master attachment ring accommodates up to eight SBR200 Speedlights (offcamera) and up to four (on camera).
- Auto FP HighSpeed Sync available (with compatible cameras).
| Type || Flash-head with dedicated shoe for Attachment Ring SX-1 or Speedlight Stand AS-20 |
| Guide No. || 2 Flash heads |
| Focus Bulbs || 10m at 24mm position (20m with both flash heads) |
| Angle of Coverage || 78¢X horizontal (24mm in 35mm format) |
| Vari-Power || No |
| TTL Dedication || Yes (i-TTL, D-TTL, TTL (film-based cameras), M (manual)) |
| Variable Power || Full - 1/64th power |
| Bounce Head || Yes |
| Swivel Head || No |
| Zoom Head || No |
| Off Camera Terminal || Yes, requires SC-30 TTL Cord (not included with this package) |
| Recycle Time || 6 Seconds with fresh alkaline batteries & full power |
| Power Source || (1) CR-123A lithium battery (not included with this package) |
| Dimensions || 80 x 75 x 55mm |
| Weight || 120g |
| Original Packing Dimensions || 33cm x 22cm x 27cm |
| Total Net Weight || Approx. 3.2KG|
With built-in commander mode DSLR:
Combined use with flashes:
- SB-900 Speedlight
- SB-800 Speedlight
- SB-700 Speedlight
- SB-600 Speedlight