With a solid bass response and a naturally wide soundstage, Roxanne is one of the most musical IEMs ever produced. She became an instant legend when she was released three years ago. As the first IEM in our innovative Siren Series, it introduced the locking 4-pin connector and on-cable adjustable bass attenuator.
Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’ll ever hear and then seduces you with the first variable bass control IEM cable; adjustable, so you can shape the sweet spot of your low end to irresistible levels. Be careful, this Siren's song might just be the last you'll ever want to hear.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- 12 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, quad mid, quad high
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 +/- 15db)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way crossover
In The Box
Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
nput Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
Impedance: 15 Ohms
Noise Isolation -26dB