AF Fisheye NIKKOR 16mm f/2.8D Lens
Out of Stock
Nikon AF Fisheye NIKKOR 16mm f/2.8D is an ultra-wide-angle fisheye lens creates dramatic full-frame images ideal for super-wide-angle special effects, interesting interiors and close-ups.
- Full-frame, 180-degree fisheye coverage with Nikon's advanced D-type autofocus lens technology.
- High-contrast images even at full aperture.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating for minimized flare and ghost providing good color balance.
- Bright f/2.8 aperture for photographing in dim light or with fast shutter speeds.
- Close-Range Correction (CRC) system provides high performance at both near- and far-focusing distances.
In The Box
- Nikon AF Fisheye-NIKKOR 16mm f/2.8D lens
- Front lens cover
- Rear lens cap (LF-1)
- 056 Orange / B2 Light Blue/ A2 Light Amber Rear filter
- Filter case (CA-2)
Maximum Angle of View (DX-format)
Maximum Angle of View (FX-format)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio
FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode, 35mm film
Super Integrated Coating
Minimum Focus Distance
Close Range Correction
Focus Mode Support
Please refer to supporting model table below
Accepts Filter Type
Gelatine (rear side)
(Approx.)63x57mm (Diameter x Length)