Runs on one EN-EL3e, one EN-EL4a (Battery Chamber Cover BL-3 required) or eight R6/AA-size alkaline/lithium/Ni-MH/nickelmanganese batteries.
MB-D10 Multi-Power Battery Pack for D700 & D300 includes MS-D10EN for use with EN-EL3e battery (sold separately), and MS-D10 for use with 8 AA batteries (not included; accepts 1.5 V LR-6 (Alkaline), Lithium (FR6), Ni-MH (HR6) or Ni-Mn (ZR6)).
The MB-D10 comes with the MS-D10EN, which allows the pack to be powered by a Nikon EN-EL3e Li-ion rechargeable battery (sold separately).
The MB-D10 can also use the Nikon EN-EL4/EN-EL4a rechargeable Li-ion battery (sold separately); however when using this set-up, the BL-3 Battery Chamber Cover is also necessary for use (sold separately). and either the MH-21 or MH-22 Quick Charger (both sold separately).
Features two command dials, shutter release button and AF start button for vertical shooting.
- The MB-D10 is a Multi-Power Battery Pack that provides extended shooting capability to select Nikon D-SLRs.
- It also comes with the MS-D10, which allows the pack to be powered with eight AA batteries (alkaline, Lithium, Ni-MH, or Ni-Mn).
- EN-EL4a/EN-EL4 and AA batteries support higher frame advance rates (8 Frames per second in the D700 & D300) than the EN-EL3e.
- Enhanced sealing system helps diminish penetration by dust and moisture.
In The Box
- Nikon Genuine MB-D10 Battery Hand Grip
- AA Battery holder (MS-D10)
- EN-EL4 or EN-EL4A Battery holder (MS-D10EN)
- MS-D10 Holding Case