SMC DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED WR Telephoto zoom Lens
With a medium range 4X telephoto zoom in an affordable, durable package, this lens catches medium- to long-distance objects and everything in between. And it's weather-resistant, so you can keep exploring even in damp, inclement conditions.
- The smc PENTAX DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED WR offers 4X zoom coverage in the telephoto range.
- Weather-resistant to handle damp, inclement conditions.
- The PENTAX-original Quick-Shift Focus System allows instant switching from autofocus to manual focus operation.
- A simple, functional design provides improved operability and body-based depth of field control.
- Developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLR cameras.
- The Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens element and two aspherical lens elements offer superior sharpness with minimum chromatic and spherical aberration.
- The focal length is equivalent to 76.5-307mm in the 35mm format.
In The Box
- Pentax DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED
ANGLE OF VIEW
31.5-8.1¢X (with PENTAX D-SLR camera body)
NUMBER OF DIAPHRAGM BLADES
MINIMUM FOCUSING DISTANCE
10.1 oz (285g) without hood, 11.5 oz (325g) with hood
LENS APERTURE RING
Quick-shift focus, Filter window, SP (Super Protect) coating
11 elements in 10 groups
2.7 x 3.1" (69.0 x 79.5mm)
50-200mm (Equivalent to 76.5-307mm in 35mm format)