The Hoya Circular Polarizing HD (High Density) Digital Glass Filter represents the next generation of dynamic Hoya filters.
This filter, with its hardened glass, has 4x the tensile strength of traditional filters of similar fabrication. This filter is also of great use in today's digital market where sensors are more sensitive to reflected light. Hoya incorporates special coatings that reduce these internal reflections and, thereby, promote a clearer, brighter and sharper image.
Light rays which are reflected become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colors providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun.
- High transparency and high durability UV absorbing film
- 25% greater light transmission than standard polarizing film
- 8-layer anti-reflective multi-coating
- Water and oil repellent, scratch and stain resistant
- Wide-angle lens compatible ultra thin frame
- Glass mounted with high pressure press technology
- Polarizing filter for colour and contrast enhancement
- To fit 67 mm thread size
In The Box
- Hoya 67mm HD Digital CIR-POLARIZING Filter
Circular Polarizing HD Filter
Between 2.3 and 2.8 (approx. +1.3 stops)
Removes reflections and increases color saturation without affecting the overall color balance
Nature, travel, outdoor photography
Front Filter Thread Size